Joe Machens Nissan - Joe Machens refer a friend program doesn't work
I purchased a car from Joe Machens Mazda in Columbia, MO on October 25, 2013. I traded two junkers in and my wife and I walked out with a brand new car. We had been referred by my uncle and he received $100 dollars.
All Joe Machens dealerships have the referral program. If you refer someone and they buy a car, you will receive $100 dollars.
My wife and I showed up at my mother’s house to brag about our new car that we are proud of. My mother was amazed that we traded in the two junkers and Joe Machens paid off our current two loans. We owed more than the cars were worth.
My mother was impressed and I told her that Joe Machens in Columbia, MO was where I bought the car from and she went and traded her truck in for a new car. However she went to Joe Machens Nissan Pre-Owned and bought a brand new car. She did not go to Joe Machens Mazda where I bought a new car. While she was there she explained that I referred her before she signed anything. They said "it’s too late".
I decided to go in and talk with them and ask why I wasn't eligible for their Refer a Friend Program. The guy said he would do some checking and called me before 6PM.
At 6PM, I had not heard anything from him and called him and he said he was not able to find the time to check on it and that I need to call him tomorrow.
I called him yet again that next day and he said I'm ineligible for the $100 dollar referral program because my mother didn't come in and look for him specifically. He said I have to refer people directly to him.
Then he started playing salesman and said that if I had 20 minutes of my time to come in and he would teach me easy ways to refer my friends and family. My response was "I'm not interested in giving you guys anymore business."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refer A Friend
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."